Friday 11 November 2011

as i walk i cry, i never know when they shall come for supprise shower.... the feeling of unstablness haunts me... normally when i dont want to eat its because i force myslef not to but this time its different i dont want to... maybe i shall just not eat untill i slip and die...? but then theres those very few good friends that stick by you that make you want to go to school, and then theres the few from other schools like one of my really close friends me and them have a lot in common.... people say im better off without you... but i dought it so much... but latley all you do is cause alot of pain... life goes on tell yourself that people... and dont ask yourself - "why does ntohign good ever happen to me"... at the moment im feeling ok because one of my freinds is cheering me up:) thank you maddie for today for being so patient supportive and understanding with me.... i know im a difficult person.. i guess thats why i loose friend after friend well atleast..! hold it no bitching! :P ok gtg tlking 2 a friend:) hmm

1 comment:

  1. naww its okay, im so glad oyur not pissed, fuuf

    good girl hold that bitching in,hahaa

    OI YOU EAT


    dean is NOT worth it, seriously eat okay, i am not telling you IM MAKING YOU

    SO EATT

    i love you, always


    maddie moo
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete