Saturday 5 November 2011

as i write this i am watching 17 again i didnt get to watch it last night becase we were at fmily/friends house.... which brings me to last nights story.. which is part of the reason i am depressed. but lets start from the beggining shall we......... on friday i was confuessed because he gave me a hug from behing:)  then on the way home that day while i was on the bus with the amazing friend cherry:) mitch went away to talk about the the other girl he likes:( with one of his friends and how he blew it and stuff idk? then when i was getting off the bus we had a long hug:D moving on- me and goldy locks and everyone are closser again:) like last year:) one of my really (CLOSE) friends and me are drifting a lot... well it feels like she and  sophia are just getting closser as sophia lossers another bestfriends idk... this girl really is starting to get on my nerves again... well she has been for a few months but know shes lost goldy locks which i think is kind of good ( dont mean to sound bitchy!) but she really is a better person without her... but know im afraid im loosing you... i dont know...going back to the start (lastnight) was terrible like the worst night ever! that is all i should say about it.. but someone like a low life like you i couldnt really care less how you treat me.. I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER! END UP AS BIENG PATHETIC AS YOU:) AND THAT IS ALL YOU SHALL EVER BE... YOU'VE BECOME SUCH A LOSSER WITH ALL YOUR MISTAKES ITS YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WRONG DOINGS SO KNOW ONE CAN SAY SORRY FOR YOU AND FIX THE PIECES OF YOU MESSED UP LIFE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, I SHALL ALWAYS STAND HIGHER THAN YOU... NOMATTER WHAT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment