Wednesday 2 November 2011

soo..

- i found out tht som1 i dislike is having a kinda pool party and i thought that all my friends where going so that got me really down... but it turns out its not like only two of my friends so its ok
- boyfriend number? wait a sec...? 3? oh i thought it was actually more 4 the same person^ i actually wish that we could be on ok terms now i mean its in the past? so yeah
- its really sad when someone good looking has his/self ego soo low it just doesnt seem fair? if you know what i mean?
- few of my friends are really down at the moment and im really bad with making poeple happy again:S so i thin i should work on that hey? once ive done my home work lol :P
- life is looking ok now i think the storm is a bit past clearing now.
-i hate it... im a teenager that sucks at science so bad and at first i didnt care at all but now i really do... i dont get any of it! im like wtf? 24/7, so now you know how stupid i am ahaa, i hope pray that i might maybe? pass my exam i suck so bad though...
-my friend is really down becasue of a fight with her boyfriend they were like!? born for each other! and i cant help her im so useless...>.< it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment