Saturday 15 October 2011

ohh my bloody goshes my world is coming 2 an end?? wtf is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!
blue eyes thinks that D likes her??? he cant he cant... i thought he still liked me... just a little bit, sigh*** i still like him a bit... boy am i joking i still like him alot i cant imaige hime going out with another girl! expecially my best friend! well idk if she is i think cherry and her are closser now :'( arr FML!
i think its official im going to be a complete lonner when school goes back :S no boyfriend, no maddie.. well kinda but she'll might be with D or cherry...i love cherry and maddie <3

2 comments:

  1. I love you strawberry so much and i could never leave you!
    I love you ad Maddie exactly the same...please remember that <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING DONT TALK SHIT!!!!

    I LOVE YOU, I TOLD YOU, I WILL NEVER NEVER! LET YOU GO, OKAY, I LOVE YOU AND NOWAY AM I GOING OUT WITH D, GOD WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!?
    I WOULD NEVER EVER, AND I DONT LIKE HIM AND I AM SURE HE DONT LIKE ME SOOOOOOO THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON, AND IF THERE WAS I WOULD TELL YOU, OKAY
    Trust me, dean is till in love with you, trust me, he goes on about you all the time, wishing oyu were together, sooo stop thinking bad things

    i love you, will ALWAYS love you, and dont think any more of it


    i love you CORN OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX MWAH

    ReplyDelete