Saturday 8 October 2011

Top 10 facts about me- (corn the teenage girl)

1- people i coulndt survive without: My boyfriend i love him with all my heart! my bestfriend Maddie w aka blue eyes, and the love of my family and other close friends :)

2- I LOVE the colour blue it is so amazing!!!

3-icecream! this is a girls best friend not chocolate! what i would do with it???

4-im a perfectionist and a clean freak! at everything i do and have! :P

5-my favourite hobbies are:
-im an arty farty girl visual art is my life!:)
-i love love love netball! :D
-im athletic (dont mean to sound upmyself :S) i do athletics and have done since 4evaaaaa i now do athletics with my ex boyfriend :S awkward.

6- things i sometimes think about?
- how the world could me such a happier place for all if there was no littler! no racism! and no judgement!
- what it couldnt been like if my ex B loved me, i could have got over him easier couldnt I?
-i should stop thinking about how ugly i am and try just to accept myself for who i am.
- what life is like after death (hopefully piecfull up there ^ with god ^_^. i hate the thought of dieing!!! :'/
- how scary guys in white vans are:S (DONT JUDGE)
-what i would do with out my music!?
- everyday on the way to the trainstation on the bus, we go past a shop of wedding dresses called- the Gown Gallery, i always look through the glass and pick my favourites they get new stock in nearly every day, when im older and getting married that is where i shall buy my dress ^_^

7- 3 inspirational dreams-
1) to become a spy kid :P
2) to have a caree where i am wealthy and get to enjoy it ex - something to do with wisual art, fashion, sports (netball or gymnastics)
3) to have a big white wedding getting married to D having maddie as my main bride maid :) with an amazing dress:D

8- how much i dislike the few people that have something against me, and creates damage in my relationships with my other friends, they can go sit on a cheese greater and wiggle!

9- i love poetry, i know it sounds a bit silly, but its actually so amazing and theres always one that expresses exactly how i feel! and music as well which is a type of peotry!

10- one of my favourite quotes:
live life to the fullest! know matter how stupid you look, just enjoy youself and live freely <3

1 comment:

  1. NAWWWW!! my baby girl, thank you, i will come to your wedding, i no the shop too :), lol lol lol, cheese greater, lol, is that to anyone CORN...
    ofcorse u cant survive without me XD, i am your brain, ohh that dont qrok coz im Blond, hummmmm thats right CORN, ICE CREAM ALL THE WAY, :)

    hurry up and follow me, scroll up and on the blue bar it will have a search bar and a folow button, but you gotta make a new tab and write, http://www.maddiew--teenagelife.blogspot.com, georgia's is, http://georgia-confessionsofit.blogspot.com XD

    Hope you have fun, if you need help comment back on this and i will help you :0


    I LOVE YOU

    XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOOXOXO

    M
    P.S i love your blog, i love the corn, tehee

    ReplyDelete