Saturday 15 October 2011

YESTERDAY WAS GOOD BUT TODAYS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY...

TODAYS CAOS!-
1- my bestfriend is out with my other friend which really annoys me.. i know i know im such a jealous bitch...
2- me and my ex are still good friends :) and still talk/ dump our problems on each other.
3- why cant cherry like me as much as blue eyes i know shes a much better friend than me but still...
4- i just wish that cherry would invite me out with her sometimes its mean and very rude...
5- stuff like this always happens! yeah i might over react but the facts are always right there...
6- i was in the most amazing mood! BAMMM! get on face book and you can forget it!

1 comment:

  1. nawww baby iam sorry i dont know why she doesnt invite you??? and she does like you the same, but i am veri veri found of you so there fore i have to love you more :)

    who, which best friend???


    i am sorry the phone died i will call you as soon as i can okay



    i love you

    xoxooxoxoxoxox m

    ReplyDelete