Tuesday 25 October 2011

problems atm-

1- so im slowly getting over (d) him... ive decided (not 2 sound up my self) but he doesnt deserve my tears any longer! i hate feeling depressed so im not going 2 be!
2- i am going to move on just as life goes on...
3- on monday at aths training i met i knew friend... well i already knew him but we actuallly started talking his really funny and his little brother is pretty funny to me and my sister were quit entertained hahaa :P
4 :'( i sprained my stupid ankle... it actually really hurt yesterday so bad! but my mother was stressed and pissed me off, ohh well todays a different day XD and its looking pretty good.
5- i dont even know if i even want to be friends with him anymore becase of sunday...
6- when i sprained my ankle at netball i got on the courts it had been like seriously! 3 minutes and then my silly player cut in front of me:S haha then for the rest of the game i had a talk to bec's boyfriend who comes every game their so adorible ^_^
7-i havnt been at school for two days i feel so lonley:S hope i havnt missed out on anything:S and ohh joy... home work catching up:S
8- today is wednesday and ive got this art incursion after school that i am still going to even though i didnt go to school, mehh theres no walking to do only lovley art :D
9- just finished wtching touched by an angel and it was really sad and related to me so i realise that breakups make you stronger and you need to move on and there is other people that could be right in front of you:)
10- you shall never stop loving, just because someone hurt you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment