Thursday 27 October 2011

todays caos-

-yes i know that liking someone else straight after is bad and slutty... he hurt me and i accepted that and am know moving on... but now appearently he likes me again?

- it gets really annoying when people talk about stuff with someone you dislike:S

- this guy *kinda* asked me out:) i used to like him and his really nice and a great friend too but yeah idk ohh plus his cute :P not really ready yet though;(...

- saturday athletics with L :) his really nice:) and really funny hehe, i dont care what mother says I AM DOING ATHLETICS ON SUNDAY! ive got 800m and high jump! my favourites!

-found out a secret about a friend that i would've never have guessed... he seems so different hmm:S love you (m)

thats about it.... live life to the fullest and create happiness for others

CORN <3

1 comment:

  1. ??????????????????????????

    btw YOUR NOT A SLUT!!!!!!
    who asked you out *kinda* ??? D, L ???
    wat secret and whos (m) me?????? wat wat wat? whats the secret, whos him, and (M) ??????
    why are you so confusing :P


    xxxxx love you

    ReplyDelete