Thursday 27 October 2011

todays caos-

-im not going to let you get to me you yes you make my friends stick up for you most of the time im going to enjoy life:) i think that you should go out with her i mean seriously!
- think ive got gastro fml :S
-i think/ well i know... that im loosing you :(
- ive got so much other good news in my life so im going to look forward to that stuff...
- arrr trying so hard to keep happy for mitch i hope he doesnt try anything :'(
-you can make me so frustrated but im done i dont care what you or anyone else thinks about me... i know the truth about myself so im not going to let you bring me down because lifes beautifull :) and waiting for you to get out there corn <3

2 comments:

  1. are you okay darling???????
    im guessing most of this is aimed at dean???
    i think
    But who is he going out with?????? what!!!!!!!!

    is mitch okay :( :( :( :(
    did he try....!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG, AHH POOR BABY :(

    im calling you after i have done my work

    ReplyDelete